About this activity
Experience the excitement of interacting with dolphins while learning about their habits and way of life.
Delphinus Premium is one of the most sought-after programs as it combines the best of swimming with dolphins in small groups with the thrilling Aquarium Trek.
Enjoy 18 dolphin activities in groups of only 4 people for a more personalized experience. Be amazed by the strength and intelligence of the dolphins as they push you by the feet, allowing you to fly over the water.
Continue the interaction with respectful greetings, applause, receiving a grateful hug, listening to their songs, and having fun with their jumps. Receive farewell kisses and hugs before continuing with the Aquarium Trek.
You have 20 minutes to interact with different species during the Aquarium Trek. Experience what it's like to walk on the ocean floor; experts say it's the same sensation as walking on the moon.
This activity is the perfect alternative for those afraid to use a snorkel mouthpiece.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 2+
Child age: N/A
Free Child age: N/A
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Additional services available
Immerse yourself in the company of beautiful and intelligent dolphins.
In small groups of 4 people, learn about their socialization through over 15 activities.
It's perfect for all marine life enthusiasts and those seeking new ways to connect with the underwater world.
If you've never tried snorkeling due to fear of using a mouthpiece, the Aquarium Trek is the perfect alternative for you.
This tour has a permanent beach and mangrove cleaning program.
The aquarium also has an environmental education program.
- Bring swimsuit
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Safety equipment
- 18 activities
- Transportation is available with an extra charge payable at check-in.
- The price may vary depending on the location of your hotel: Cancun, Royalton, Playa del Carmen and Playacar, Riviera Maya, or Tulum Hotel Zone; please consult with your NexusTours representative for more information.
- Wearing jewelry and accessories that can damage the dolphins' skin is prohibited
- Sunscreen or any chemical substances that affect their sight are also prohibited.
- Participants must meet the following requirements: 1 meter tall (3'3").
- For safety reasons, the facilities will assess whether a minor meets the minimum requirements to use the equipment necessary to participate in the Aquarium Trek.
Camara and professional equipment:
- Access to any type of recording equipment or cameras is not allowed.
- A paying adult must accompany all children under 8 years old. For safety, the facilities will evaluate whether the minor meets the minimum measures to use the equipment required to participate in the Aquarium Trek.
- The age is a suggestion based on the weight and dimensions of the equipment.
- Meeting Point: Interactive Aquarium Cancun.
- The age recommendation is based on the weight and dimensions of the equipment.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish, Russian.