About this activity
Enjoy premium service from arrival at the dock and continue to delight in an unforgettable journey aboard a deluxe catamaran, heading towards the adventure in Isla Mujeres.
Have fun on board with the entertainment team that will make your trip a laughter-filled experience while enjoying onboard drinks. Venture into snorkeling at the marine park, where you'll be amazed by the sight of colorful fish in turquoise waters.
After all that sea exploration, you might start feeling hungry. It's time to head to the beach club and savor a delicious buffet with refreshing beverages (including alcoholic drinks and cocktails).
If you're in the mood to relax, go to the beach, where you can lie on Balinese beds or lounge chairs while enjoying the sea breeze. We recommend renting a golf cart and taking a tour if you prefer to explore the island. Before returning to Cancun, dare to stroll through the island's downtown area.
About the tour
Minimum Age to Participate: 1+ years
Child age: N/A
Free Child age: N/A
- Transportation to/from hotels
- Dock fee/Port tax per person
The limited space makes your journey a comfortable one with exclusive services.
Great for small groups.
This tour is suitable for individuals seeking exclusivity and comfort.
Isla Mujeres Platinum promotes respect and conservation of marine life.
The use of sunscreen and biodegradable creams is required to prevent pollution in the reef area.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Bring swimsuit
- Bring towels
- Use biodegradable sunblock
- Wear hat or cap
- Wear sunglases
- Bring extra cash
- Bring a change of clothes
- Wear walking shoes
- Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- Snorkel equipment
- Travelers must pay in cash a dock fee upon arrival, not included in the $15 USD per person rate.
- The rental of the golf cart is not included
Safety restrictions: N/A
- Only adults with a valid driver's license can rent the golf cart.
Camara and professional equipment:
- Check-in is at 9:30 am at Marina Albatros, located at KM 3.5 of the Hotel Zone next to Temptations hotel.
Wheelchair Accesible: Yes
Activity Level: Moderate
Languages: English, Spanish, French.